In addition to supporting our current charity partners -- Breakthrough, Live Grit Soars, Safe Families for Children, GRIP Outreach for Youth and Tri-Masters -- the 2022 Renew Chicago Tri Team will be partnering with additional charity partners capable of recruiting a significant group of athletes and interested in racing under the Renew Tri Team banner to generate awareness and funds.
The deadline for establishing additional charity partner team programming is April 17. Interested charity partners should contact Renew Tri Team management at info@RenewChicagoTriTeam.com for consideration.
Additional Charity Partner Requirements:
- Deliver a minimum of 10 athletes who want to race the Chicago Tri as part of the Renew Team on behalf of your charity
- Provide a Team Captain / Steering Committee representative who will serve as the point of contact and fundraising champion
- Renew Chicago Tri Team promotional marketing/recruitment to charity supporter/donor database
- Timely provision of charity organization logos, content, etc.
- Participation at the team Kickoff Meeting (includes a Charity Partner Showcase)
- Organizational alignment with the core mission of Renew Chicago
Additional Charity Partner Benefits:
- Renew Tri Team will add your charity as a team to support option, funds raised by team members support your charity
- A portion of the funds raised by team members who select Renew-All will also be distributed to your charity organization
- Charity promotion across the Renew Tri Team digital assets (web site, digital communications, social media, etc.)
- Charity partner brand inclusion on team shirts, swag, etc.
- Charity partner brand promotion throughout Race Weekend events (banquet, expo, post-race celebrations, etc.)